Thank you for visiting our website!
Unfortunately, our website is not optimized for older browsers, such as Internet Explorer. We recommend switching your default browser to Firefox, Edge, or Chrome.
Southwest Spine and Sports is committed to providing quality patient care while also doing our part to keep our patients and staff safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. At this time most appointments are being conducted through our telemedicine system in accordance with social distancing local guidelines to minimize our patients risk of COVID-19 exposure. You may contact our office at 480-860-8998 during normal business hours to schedule an appointment, request a medication refill, and answer any questions you may have.
Telemedicine appointments and what it means for you:
- Patients can use a phone, tablet or computer to conduct their virtual telemedicine visit from the comfort of your own home.
- Our video sessions utilize the Doxy.me platform where you will get a text message prior to your appointment with a link to enter your providers waiting room. Once your provider connects with you in the waiting room you will begin your video session in a private virtual exam room.
- Telephone sessions are also an option when a video can not be connected. The Provider will call you directly from the contact information in your chart.
- Provider communication with staff on your treatment plan ensures that nothing will get missed. We continue to process orders, obtain authorizations, and schedule future appointments as if you were in the office. If needed, one of our staff members will contact you after your telemedicine appointment with further instructions.
- Secure ways to make payments online for copays, deductibles, and any balance due through a link sent directly to patient email address.
For more information, please follow the links below:
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): www.cdc.gov
World Health Organization (WHO): www.who.int
Arizona Department of Health and Human Services: www.azdhs.gov
Maricopa County Public Health Department: www.maricopa.gov